热门帖子

2012年6月4日星期一

Any DVD Cloner Platinum Review

Any DVD Cloner Platinum Review
Recently I want to backup some of my favorite DVD movies to prevent my kids scratching or breaking them. After searching on internet for a few days and I also have downloaded and tried a few programs. I regretfully admit I am not computer savvy. After I’ve tried a lot of different software and found Any DVD Cloner Platinum is the simplest and best all around software I have used. Their free trial can allow copying 3 DVDs and I tried my Gift, Broken Trail and Captain America DVDs, which are successfully copied.
Any DVD Cloner Platinum Software is pretty easy to use. What I like most is its brief and friendly interface, the color is light-blue, looks very comfortable. The interface is also very simple, just 2 main sectors, one is DVD Clone and the other is DVD ripper. For beginners like me, all I need to look for a program which I can easily backup my DVDs. I am not a computer whiz and don’t want to waste my time to analyze complicated stuff.
One of the features I prefer is that it provides 4 DVD Clone modes, so I can choose to copy the chapters I need, and also make the DVDs more home friendly. I can also choose clone the DVD with no quality loss or shrink a dual DVD to a single one by changing the DVD clone modes and Target Size.
DVD clone modes
What I appreciate most is their Help Menu, click the “?” button on the right top and there are FAQs, PDF and Video tutorial will guide me to know the functions easily. The Help Contents design is rich and friendly, especially for users who firstly get this program.
I also like the preview screen so that I can view the movie while the copying process.
Another great feature is that it’s also a DVD ripper, so I can rip some of my DVDs to my iPad, and I will not feel so bored on train when on business travel.
Any DVD Cloner Platinum
There are more features like adding/omitting subtitles, choosing angle, choosing different DVD ripper modes to fit for different mobile devices.
Check out their Any DVD Cloner Platinum software features by downloading the trial version! I’m pleased to use this software. I think this software is so useful and easy to use. I’m pretty happy with its simple interface, fast performance and excellent output.

Source:http://www.top-software-reviews.com/2012/any-dvd-cloner-platinum-review-06-04.html

Download Any DVD Cloner Platinum free trial and Full Version From Avangate

  1. Download Any DVD Cloner Platinum Free Trial Here:
  2. Download Any DVD Cloner Platinum Full Version Here:

没有评论:

发表评论